We are looking for a Mobile Flutter Developer to build, maintain products’ features. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle (Scrum/Kanban).
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail, design and problem-solving skills.
Your goal will be to build efficient products that serve user needs.
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework.
- Work and collaborate with designers, back-end team and product owner.
- Develop a flexible, well-structured Flutter and reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- 1+ years in Flutter, Flutter layout, BloC and the mobile app development lifecycle.
- 2+ years of mobile development experience.
- Strong in Dart and knowledge in OOP, design patterns.
- Familiar with Git, Firebase services
- Good sense of UI/UX.
- Good in REST APIs, familiar with all modern architectures (MVP, MVVM, Redux, etc.) is a plus.
- Published mobile apps in Google Play or App Store or Firebase App Distribution is a plus.
- Good reading and communication skills in English (required).
- Having released a mobile app on Google Play, App Store or Firebase App Distribution is an advantage
- Good English reading and communication skills (required)
- Salary Up to: 1.300 $
- Highly competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary and allowances, 13th-month salary
- Social welfare regimes such as: health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance under the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Annual holiday, Tet, team building and travel bonuses